TB20-W is based on the experiences from previous models within the 6T range of similar kind of melting and tempering machines . The outside stainless steel surface makes it very easy for the operator to keep the entire tempering machine in a clean and nice condition. The agitator can be lifted up from the tank without using of any kind of tools.
The tempering machine is controlled by a special controller, which offer the following features:
- The temperatures in the tempering process are set by the operator, and each temperature is independent from other temperatures. The operator can bring temperatures close to the limits of the standard recommendation – and further if required.
- The temperatures can be stored. This ensures the same tempering result tank after tank – day after day.
- The machine can be programmed to start tempering at a pre-defined time. It means that well tempered chocolate can be available at any time: In the morning when the staff turns in – after lunch hour – or at any other pre defined time.
- The temperature progress during the tempering process can be visualized for later inspection.
- The machine has a smooth stainless steel surface for easy cleaning.
Water supply and drain
On the back of the machine hoses for water supply and drain must be attached to the fittings. In the inlet fitting is a water reducing insert which reduces the inlet flow of water to 2,0-2,5 liter/minutes depending on the actual water pressure.
Length: 444 mm
Width: 515 mm
Height: 1475 mm
Voltage: 1/3 ph, 200 – 400 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power: 1,8 kW
An example of a water-cooled tempering process in TB20-W
- Chocolate melting temperature: 45,0 0C
- Chocolate cooling temperature: 27,5 0C
- Finished chocolate temperature: 32, 0C
- Total tempering time: 26 minutes
- Total cooling time: 14 minutes
- Water used for tempering: 2,0 l / min
- Water temperature: 10 0C in average
Conclusion: 20 kg of chocolate has passed the three tempering stages in 26 minutes. Cooling time by means of water was 14 minutes. App. 2,0 liter of water per minutes, at a temperature of app. 10 0C was used.